Stop the Insanity

Sunday, September 04, 2005

After trying to park at school in the parking lots for the last two weeks, I have decided that there has to be something that can be done to alleviate the parking woos at UCO. I get the school at about 10:25 for an 11:00 AM class and this is of course the worst possible time to try and park. I remember from years past that a ten or an eleven o'clock class is going to be a headache all semester but what is one to do when that is the ony time the class is given all day long. I spent 80.00 on a parking permit and have to park at Edmond Public Library or one day I had to park at the Edmond Electric company off of Blvd. I do not mind the walk but I am aftraid of being towed. I would like to complain to the school officiials but who would that be ... can anyone tell me who to compaint to or maybe some one has a suggestion they could offer the person who manages this area on campus. What a Headache and It is hot and I am not happy about the whole mess so I thought I would gripe to everyone about it and maybe I would feel better........ Thanks for listening,
S Hamilton



I also wanted to ask you to think about whether New Orleans should rebuild in its present site or move back away from the soup bowl that they presently occupy. Some say rebuild where the city has always been and others argue why should the feds help pay for N.O. to rebuild in the present site when this horrific catastrophe will inevitably happen again. What do you think??
Thanks,
S Hamilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home