Stop the Insanity

Sunday, February 12, 2006


It has been a busy week for me at school. Everytime I thought I was going to be caught up, I found more to do. I think I spent too much time on my webpage for the Blog class with
Dr. Hochenauer. I put way more stuff on the page than was required, but I kindof got interested in the topic for the page and just kept on adding photos and text. Anyway, I am quite happy with it although, I would have liked to have added some sound effects. I do like the clip art that I added (it was sooo easy)! Now if I can get my Lit. Crit. topic OK'd by Springer then I will be in good shape. What will I do when school is finished in May!? I am worried about being lost for awhile....school has been my life for four years now. Hope I am wrong!

s hamilton

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger DreamDriven said...

I really love your site. I am a picture fanatic and your site is great for that. I hope that you enjoy your spring break and have a great week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home