Stop the Insanity

Saturday, February 25, 2006

It was supposed to rain this morning, but it is only windy (as usual) and overcast. Only two more weeks til Spring Break and I cannot wait. I usually am ambivalent about the whole thing, however, this year I think I'll be more than ready for a vacation. I haven't been anywhere since Thanksgiving and all I did then was COOK! Something I care less and less about. This week my cats are all well and this makes me happy since Isabel was sick for a month back in January. Never did know what was wrong; the vet couldn't seem to find any reason for the problems. I am going to Kerrville for my break and know i'll have a great time; the Guadelupe River runs through the town and it is quite beautiful. I do love the whole area. I have had to write two excrutiating papers this week, and now I am behind on my reading! So on this dreary late February Saturday, read, it will be (and read and read and read)! Until next time....

s hamilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home